Totalul afișărilor de pagină

miercuri, 28 septembrie 2011

GQ:Sneaker of the Week: Reebok Classic RealFlex Runner

flex-runner-490.jpg
I've been wearing Reeboks since I was a child in the '80s. Back then I must confess it was a white high-top with head-to-toe Gasoline jeans...quite a look in its day thanks to Melanie 
Griffith in Working Girl. So Reebok has obviously come a long way since then, as have I hopefully. I love this classic running shoe because of its simplicity. I think running/ work out shoes are some of the ugliest designed footwear on the market. But these in all black with an aqua pop on the soles and laces are perfect for the treadmill or navigating the track. Apparently somewhere in those soles are "76 individual sensors for flexibility"—try them out and see for yourself.
$90, available at reebok.com


Read More http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2011/09/sneaker-of-the-week-reebok-classic-realflex-runner.html#ixzz1ZFlwmFy8

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu